- Allows for body weight supported treadmill training
- Ideal for people with spinal cord impairments and people with neurological insolar damage
- Located in the McKecknie Lab, 1006 Khan Annex
Contact Jake Sosnoff for availability and scheduling.
- Uniquely designed treadmill for those who use mobility devices
- Can be used in conjunction with the Vicon Motion Analysis System which allows for a comprehensive method to monitor human movement
- Can be used for gait and walking
- Located in 303 Freer Hall
Contact Ian Rice for availability and scheduling.
- Ideal for testing people that are at fall risk or those with balance impairments
- Potential for using the Equitest for training purposes
- Located in 10 Freer Hall
Testing equipment that measures:
- Unilateral Stance
- Limits of Stability
- Motor Control
- Sensory Organization
- Rhythmic weight shift
- Weight bearing/squat
Contact Manuel Hernandez for availability and scheduling.