mHealthSys: Second International Workshop on Mobile Systems, Applications, and Services for Healthcare
held at ACM SenSys 2012
November 6, 2012
* Complete program is now available.
* Prof. Charlene Quinn will be our medical keynote speaker.
* Prof. Jack Stankovic will be our Sensor Networks keynote speaker.
* NSF student travel grant recipients: Vinaitheerthan Sundaram (Purdue), Philip Asare (U.Virginia), Onur Mudanyali (UCLA), Paul D Martin (UCLA), Syed Monowar Hossain (UMemphis), Amin Ahsan Ali (UMemphis), and Aarathi Prasad (Dartmouth)
* Accepted papers will appear as electronic proceedings in ACM
* NSF Student Travel Grant Application (pdf) available, submission deadline is September 23, 2012
* Registration site is now open. Deadline for early registration is October 7th. We encourage participants to register early.
* Venue/hotel/transportation information are now available.
* Poster and demo submissions website is up
* Sponsors, please refer to the Sponsorship page.